Ensures your key staff have the necessary understanding of fire and fire procedures, their responsibilities to ensure your business complies with appropriate legislation and guidelines.
- Fully qualified consultants.
- Highly experienced across fire safety & prevention.
- Registered by all appropriate bodies.
- Courses tailored to your business needs.
- Training at client premises or at a location to suit.
- Certificate of attendance issued.
Why ask 1st Line Defence HSF to carry out Fire Warden Training?
1st Line Defence HSF specialises in helping businesses in all sectors, to meet their fire safety obligations in line with the requirements of all appropriate legislation and guidelines.
Our trainers are fully qualified and hold current certification in the fields in which they work.
We monitor current and incoming legislation that could affect your obligations as an employer and our Fire Warden Training will ensure appointed fire warden’s or marshall’s understand their roles and responsibilities in assisting your organisation with its legal obligations.
Who should attend?
The training meets the minimum requirements under the Regulatory Reform Order (Fire Safety) 2005 which came into force in October 2006. All business should have designated staff trained as fire wardens or marshalls who assist the responsible person in the business in providing fire safety assistance in the event of an emergency.
The training covers:
- Awareness of the dangers of fire.
- Understanding what to do in the event of a fire alarm.
- Being able to evacuate the building.
The course content includes:
- Principles of combustion and spread of fire.
- Identifying fire hazards and minimising fire risk.
- Types and meanings of fire signs.
- Fire procedures in the workplace.
- Responding to the fire alarm.
- Responding to an outbreak of fire.
- Fire extinguisher use explanation.
- The role and responsibilities of the fire warden.
- Evacuation drill management & liaising with the fire brigade
If you have concerns about whether you currently comply with all relevant regulations and guidelines or would like to arrange for 1st Line Defence to carry out a Fire Warden/marshall Training, contact us.
Talk to us about Compliance
In addition to Fire Warden Training, 1st Line Defence HSF can advise you on your legal and compliance obligations under each piece of legislation or set of guidelines to which your premises are subject to, by carrying out a Fire Risk Assessment or Health & Safety Risk Assessment of your business
For Training Course dates and prices please click below