How does this affect you?
The new regulations give more flexibility to choose the training that is right for your business. However, this comes with the increased responsibility of ensure that the training meets your needs and standards set by the HSE.
It is a requirement of the Health & Safety law that employers provide a safe and healthy environment to work in. If your assessment of first aid needs highlights the need for qualified first aiders, then 1st Line Defence HSF can provide you the required level of training certified by Ofqual QCF to provide you with suitable, highly trained personnel.
We provide the fully certified First Aid course below:
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) – Refresher
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation & Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- Level 2 Award in Activity First Aid (QCF)
For Training Course dates and prices please click below
1st Line Defence HSF can carry out training at our bespoke training facility in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire or at your own premises. Special arrangements may be made for large groups at independent venues around the UK to suit your needs.